The Dublette Waterproof Jacket
The Dublette, Expandable, Elegant Waterproof Jacket
The Dublette, expandable rain jacket is an elegant, light weight and waterproof jacket. It can expand over a back protector, backpack and/or bulky layers.
When one tightens the bungees on the back and down the sleeves, the Dublette takes on its most elegant form with a cinched waist and fishtail swing at the back. In addition, the Dublette has a detachable cape which adds extra waterproofing on the shoulders and take the brunt of heavy rain.
Benefits of The Dublette for horse-riding:
1. The tail at the back goes out over the back of the saddle keeping the seat of the saddle and your bottom dry! The fishtail can also be adjusted to create a gathered, rounder shape by pulling the bungees at the bottom of the jacket, still acting as protection over the back of the saddle.
2. The expandability of the jacket allows for back protectors to be worn underneath. It's great for layering up in winter too.
3. The reflective detail on the back and sleeves make it a good garment for hacking on country roads. And for even more high visibility, we would recommend the orange or pink high viz jacket.
NB: If riding in woodland, it is recommended that the bungees on the sleeve be reversed so that they sit to the back and don't catch on anything. This is done by simply pulling the sleeve up through the bungee criss-cross so that when straightened again, the bungees sit to the back of the sleeve.
Other features of the Dublette:
- Mesh lining with inside pocket
- Sealed seams
- Storm flap covering zip
- High visibility detail down sleeves and back
- Adjustable integrated hood
- Detachable cape
- Pockets in side seams
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Noiseless, waterproof (10,000mm) fabric, lovely soft handle
UK 4 - 8
UK 8 - 14
UK 16 - 20
UK 18 - 24
ORDER PROCESSING AND POSTAGE
All my products items are handmade to order. I always endeavour to make orders and dispatch as soon as possible. I will post items second signed for unless requested at the time of order.
As always I am keen to quickly resolve any issues that may occur so please contact me via email as soon as you notice a problem. I work hard to ensure quality and high standards!
I do offer refunds or exchange on faulty items, if returned with in 14 days. Please email first to acknowledge the return and get a returns number, please include fault and order number and date of purchase. Most of my item are hand made to order and unless faulty I cannot offer refunds, but happy offer and exchange for another item.
Returns must be posted using a signed for service only.
NO Refunds on sale items, exchanges or credit notes only
I do NOT refund or exchange on any item that is bespoke, i.e. special request on colour or style that is not as standard on the website, this includes special sizes and items, this is due to all items being handmade and a lot of time and effort goes into bespoke items and they will be special to that person.